Job I.D: 18345
Role: Installation Project Manager
Department: Installations Team
Location: North London
Commutable from - Chelmsford, Harlow, St Albans, Watford, Luton, Bedford
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Company Car, Fuel Paid
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to manage and control projects from sales/installation hand-over to completion at handover to client and maintenance. The Project Manager is in charge of leading and managing the installation team to ensure safe, high quality, complete-on-time delivery of company solutions within budget.
Site supervision process:
* Accountable for the delivery of the installation project & Site Safety
* Responsible for securing efficient management of environmental aspects of the installation (waste handling, hazardous material, minimisation of travel)
* Accountable for the financial result of the project
* Prepares the overall installation program and resource planning
* Responsible for planning and organising the delivery and storage of materials and tools to the site and placing the orders to subcontractors and Non company factory material suppliers
* Responsible for site preparations and follow-up of site readiness
* Collaborates with accounts payable / controlling to ensure site activities are planned and executed in accordance with contractual payment terms and actual payments received.
* Accountable for final testing of the equipment and handover to maintenance
Customer and Sub-contractor relationship management:
* Accountable for customer satisfaction and quality of installation
* Accountable for sub-contractor quality and safety performance
* Single point of contact towards the customer during installation regarding site management, responsible for internal and external communication during the project
* Aims at achieving allocated sales targets and add-on sales and variations during installations
* Develops and maintains a cordial and professional relationship with the sub-contractors
People management / Leadership:
* Accountable for people (site operatives) development and well-being, and managing the performance of the team and individuals.
* Determines objectives, plans as well as organises, communicates, controls, and motivates the installation team
* Identifies field operative training needs and manages training plans
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ben Marmon on 44 (0) 116 2545411
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I am not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your resume and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.