- Based in Brentwood (with natiowide travel).
- Operational & Compliance Management of a fleet of 60-80 commercial vehicles plus circa 100 company cars across multiple sites in the UK.
- A highly customer-centric & fast paced position delivering products for both external and internal customers - including a Next Day Delivery solution.
- Driver Training, CPC Training and implementation/improvement of Vehicle Technology.
- Engagement and development of your people.
- Driving operational excellence from the front - this role is a hands-on position.
- Change Management.
- Operational hands-on manager with a strong track record of Transport Management and delivery.
- Management of P&L of £1 million upwards within a transport setting.
- Management of a fleet of at least 60 commercial vehicles plus company car fleet.
- CPC National qualification is essential.
- Experience of being on the 'O Licence' of a transport operation is extremely advantageous.
- A very strong Change mindset.
- A success-driven person who has the energy & desire to go above & beyond in order to make an impact.
- Strong Customer focused mentality.
- Able to liaise with shop-floor to Board level.
- Someone who is motivated by an interesting, varied and challenging role.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
Interested? To apply for the Group Transport Manager role, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Steve Eston on 0116 254 5488 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Group Transport Manager