Paying up to £20000
Overtime paid at a premium
Primarily responsible for supporting the Facilities and Logistics Team in all aspects of Good inwards and logistics.
* Support in the management of the Facilities, logistics & Maintenance Department
* Accurate and efficient receipt of deliveries in accordance with QS12 and other company policy's
* Administrative duties which assist the team including but not limited to; updating excel spreadsheets, uploading paperwork to the server, processing logistics requests
* Utilising Progress-Plus (In-house software) and other supporting sources of information.
* Support the production of monthly statistics for quality and delivery/production performance
* Interface with other departments such as Accounts and Manufacturing.
* Ensure compliance with company document control procedures and policies.
* Identify, report and/or address record non-Conformity's, hazards or concerns.
* Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
* Management/ organisation and deployment of logistics to achieve the production schedule
* Support a safe working environment to ensure both company and health and safety requirements are met
* Any other duties as required
GENERAL EXPERIENCE/KEY ATTRIBUTES:
Previous experience in a Goods inwards engineering environment would be of benefit. Experience in using IT and proficient in Microsoft Office software, experience with other software would be advantageous. Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment. Enthusiasm and Commitment to " getting it right first time"
TRAINING AND COMPETENCE:
* Counterbalance Fork Truck License
* Maths/ English level C at GCSE or equivalent
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Good Interpersonal Skills, verbal and written
* Good ability to work to deadlines
* Professional Competence and integrity
* Planning and Organising
About Precision Recruitment
This Goods Inward role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers ??
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Goods Inward, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for insert your name on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or 07782229838 outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Goods Inward