Field service engineer
North East - Sunderland/Newcastle
Home-Based/Paid Door to Door
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 plus overtime(OTE - £35,000 to £40,000)
As a successful leader in the fast-paced manufacturing environment. We are a company who are very innovative and are looking to get into more markets as we grow. Due to consistent organic growth, we are now currently looking to add to our already experienced field service team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a renowned organisation. We are a firm who invest in their staff and cross-trains them at every given opportunity.
- Established over 40 years ago
- Award-winning business
- Very staff/customer focus orientated
- Family-like environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic with good levels of self-motivation given the remoteness from the office.
- Organised but the ability to think flexibly to accomplish workloads.
- Willing to work away when needed (not too often, up to a week at a time - 2 or 3 times per year). There will be some overnighting needed at the start whilst the candidate is trained on the equipment etc.
- Experience on Gas burners & Air-Conditioning Units - desirable
- Experience in servicing spray booths - desirable
- Mechanical/Electrical Split - 70/30
- Commercial Gas qualifications with relevant Gas Safety certification
- 17th/18th Edition wiring/commissioning/testing preferred but not essential, should have basic electrical safety as a minimum
- Working knowledge of spray booths a definite advantage along with air flows and DGF burners.
- IPAF - desirable
- PASMA - desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Liveried van - with fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Tablet for dealing with job "paperwork", emails etc.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Interested? To apply for the Field Service Engineer Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for David Sylla on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or drop me an email and I will get back to you ASAP.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.