Fully skilled Fabricator required
Paying up to £15 per hour
£31000 per annum
Hours of work:
Mon to Thu 07:30 to 16:30
Fri 07:30 to 12:30
Our client is a well established business that is looking for a fully skilled fabricator/sheet metal worker to join its existing team
fabricator / sheet metal worker will be required to work on all metalwork associated with food conveyor manufacture and access platforms. Working with
stainless steels and mild steels in thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 20mm and the work is varied.
Site work and installation will be required
Highly skilled apprentice trained fabricator / sheet metalworker
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
Flexible to work on varied jobs and materials.
- Ideally more than 4 years industry experience(desired but not essential)
- Candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
- Experience working on conveyor systems
Food industry experience and site installation experience advantageous
- Must be willing to work onsite
Valid UK driver’s licence
Interested? To apply for this TIG Welder position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 01162545411 or 07782229838 between 8.30am - 5.30pm or email email@example.com
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Ref TIG Welder