Structural Steel Fabricator required
Paying up to £11.50 to £14.50 per hour
This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator in Leicester commutable from Wigston, Whetstone, Oadby and surrounding areas
0730 - 1630 Mon to Friday
The successful Fabricator will be working for a leading structural and architectural specialist who has an enviable reputation with its competitors
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor
The successful structural steel fabricator will be a proactive and competent member of the fabrication team
Main responsibilities include:
The fabrication of balustrades and staircases
Work may include:
Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal;
Shaping metal over blocks or forms using hammer;
Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of welded, brazed or burred surfaces.
The role may involve assembly fitting to complete units or sub-assemblies, using various tools and/or special equipment, bonding point preparation, the use of bonding products or adhesives, riveting and wire locking.
Reading engineering drawing
- Minimum 5 years experience structural steel fabrication
- Knowledge of machines, tools, including use, repair and maintenance.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the organisation's ever changing requirements are a priority.
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
- The role requires physical activity including lifting.
The following benefits are available to the successful Structural steel Fabricator
Overtime available paid at a premium
Interested? To apply for the Structural Steel Fabricator Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 0116 254 5411 between 0730- 5pm or email
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Structural Fabricator
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.