This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator in Leicester commutable from Beaumont leys, Anstey and Nottingham. Paying up to £36500 per annum including overtime.
The successful Fabricator will be working for an employer who has a full order book for 2019/2020
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor
The successful fabricator will be a proactive and competent member of the Company you will be responsible for the fabrication and final fitting of multiple parts to ensure internal and customer demands are met.
Main responsibilities include:
The fabrication, assembly of sheet metal products and equipment
Work may include:
Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal;
Shaping metal over blocks or forms using hammer;
Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of welded, brazed or burred surfaces.
The role may involve assembly fitting to complete units or sub-assemblies, using various tools and/or special equipment, bonding point preparation, the use of bonding products or adhesives, riveting and wire locking.
Reading engineering drawings
- Minimum 4 year sheet metal/fabrication apprenticeship or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of machines, tools, including use, repair and maintenance.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the organisation's ever changing requirements are a priority.
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
- The role requires physical activity including lifting.
The following benefits are available to the successful Welder
Unlimited overtime paid at time and half weekdays
Double time on weekends
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.