This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator in Leicester commutable from Beaumont leys, Anstey and Nottingham. Paying up to £36500 per annum
The successful Fabricator will be working for an employer who
As a full order book for 2018/2019
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor
The successful fabricator will be a proactive and competent member of the Company you will be responsible for the fabrication and final fitting of multiple parts to ensure internal and customer demands are met.
Main responsibilities include:
The fabrication, assembly of sheet metal products and equipment
Work may include:
Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal;
Shaping metal over blocks or forms using hammer;
Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of welded, brazed or burred surfaces.
The role may involve assembly fitting to complete units or sub-assemblies, using various tools and/or special equipment, bonding point preparation, the use of bonding products or adhesives, riveting and wire locking.
Reading engineering drawings
- Minimum 4 year sheet metal/fabrication apprenticeship or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of machines, tools, including use, repair and maintenance.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the organisation's ever changing requirements are a priority.
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
- The role requires physical activity including lifting.
The following benefits are available to the successful Welder
Unlimited overtime paid at
Time and half weekdays
Double time on weekends
About Precision Recruitment
This Fabricator role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Fabricator Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or 07782229838 outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system