Technical Product Manager - GERMANY
Precision Search is representing a Global tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer to appoint a Technical Product Manager with a strong background within project/product management. This is a new role and a very exciting opportunity to manage cross-functional project teams for a world-renowned premium sensor and control manufacturer.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Project or Product Manager to plan and coordinate the development projects for the organization from definition to product release.
- Acquired in 2016, this company is a subsidiary of a globally known manufacturer which generates over 7 Billion in revenue annually, this company specialises in manufacturing electronic materials, electronic components into the automotive industry.
- Forward-thinking and innovative leaders driving the business in the future
- Global manufacturing capabilities, with the ability to compete with any of their competitors on price without compromising on Quality
As the successful Technical Product Manager, you are likely to have significant experience in the following:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working within Mixed Signal IC's within a project/product management capacity, working directly within the automotive industry.
- A University degree in electrical engineering or physics with a focus on microelectronics
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Knowledge in the fields of ISO 16949 / VDA 6.3 / ISO 26262 is considered a bonus
- Fluent in English language and a good knowledge of German language
Interested? To apply for the Sales Manager position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Jayde Parmar on 0116 254 5411 between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.