QUALITY INSPECTOR / QUALITY ENGINEER
ATHERSTONE - CV9
UP TO £25K PER ANNUM
FREE PARKING ONSITE
IPC TRAINING PROVIDED
Our established client specialise in Electronics Retail and Repair and are currently looking for an experienced Electronics Quality Technician to join their team. Commutable from Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Leicester and Coventry.
Visual Inspector, Quality Technician, Quality Engineer or Quality Manager level candidates will be considered.
- Visual inspection and hands-on inspection
- Ensure all of the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) assemblies match the drawings and have the correct components fitted
- Ensure all of the PCB assemblies meet IPC-A-610D requirements
- Surface Mount inspection
- Conventional electronics inspection
- Component coding
- Completing IPC certifications (if you don't have them already)
- Working as part of a thriving team
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Electronics / PCB Assembly Inspection
- IPC certified or willing to undertake the required training
- Must not have any unspent criminal convictions
- Positive attitude at all times
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a high standard of personal performance
- Flexible and reliable
- Team Player
- Pay rate between £9-12 per hour, depending on skill and experience level
- Free onsite parking
- Day Shifts
- Monday to Thursday, 07.45-16.45
- Friday, 07.45-12.45
Interested? To apply for this Quality Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.