EC&I Engineer – Based Lancashire – Permanent Position – Immediate Start
Renewable Energy / Alternative Fuels / Hardware and Software Design and Commissioning
Working for a new and exciting start up business who have developed and own intellectual property (IP) on ground-breaking renewable energy technology. Having secured considerable funding, they have grown by 500% in the last couple of years and have exciting plans to quadruple in size again in the next three years. This is an exciting time to join a business that is bucking the economic trend due to Covid and the perfect time to join into a role that could allow you to grow and define your career as the business grows.
What the Role Will Involve:
What we are Looking for in the Candidate:
- Hardware design of electrical systems using AutoCad Electrical.
- Design of schematics, loop diagrams and system layout, as well as basic control panel design, as well as safety shut off systems and emergency stop buttons.
- Programming of PLC’s which are predominantly stand alone, and link back to a single HMI.
- Installation and commissioning of the software – this is mainly done on site, so no extensive travel!
- Ensuring that the product gets regulatory approval for the electrical system design.
- Involved in the prototype build of the technology and being the first point of contact for any production issues.
- Working with the project team and the engineering managers to continually look for ways to improve the technology and design.
What we can offer the Candidates:
- Hardware and software design experience within any industry.
- AutoCad electrical design experience.
- Experience doesn’t have to be extensive as the products are stand-alone units.
- Hands on experience, fault finding, repair of machinery and / or building special purpose machinery.
- Electrical engineering qualification, this could be a degree or a HND / HNC, backed up with a few years experience.
- A unique opportunity to be part of an exciting startup, right at the start of their journey.
- To be part of a business at the forefront on the next generation of renewable technologies.
- As the person is more important that the industry experience – this is an excellent opportunity to get in to the renewable industry sector.
- Training and development, as well as the chance of progression and advancement in your career.
- All the usual things on top, generous holiday allowance, pension etc.
For more information please hit the apply button, or email me at email@example.com or call 07537 149 441.