Lift Installation Engineer
Location - Hampshire/Dorset
Package: Up to £40,000 Basic Salary Company vehicle
We are a successful lift company within our industry, specialising in the Lift and Escalator sector. Due to continued growth, we are looking to add an experienced Lift Installation Engineer to our team. A Lift Installation background is essential for this position.
- Established growing business within the South West and opportunity to organically grow individuals.
- Exciting company from an engineering point of view
- A transparent structure where training is encouraged across the whole business
- A company which strives on customer service for all their clients
- Qualified to NVQ3 in Lift Service or J Modules qualified
- Ideally over 7 years of lift industry experience within Lift Installation and Commissioning
- Ability to cover the Southern area dependent on where the ideal candidate is based
- Full UK Driving License
- Full New Installation experience is a must
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Competitive salary package
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- A genuinely exciting company from an engineering point of view
Interested? To apply for the Lift Installation Engineer Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sunny More on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know