Would you be interested in discussing the opportunity to make a significant change to the Engineering function through change leadership?
Does leading the technology within the automation/material processing market and find new uses for the application excite you?
What do you need to be successful in?
- Successfully engaging the multidisciplinary engineering functions with controls & metrics, managing capacity and capability, the roll-out of efficient processes and influencing adherence to methodologies.
- Delivery of complex project management of external and internal client projects, on time & to budget with effective time management of multifunctional projects team. Achieving simultaneous engineering with tracking to timelines, purchasing, and contractual costs.
- Driving the research, design and development of products and processes, customer and market-led to bring products to market on time to keep ahead of the competition.
- Effective management from the complex scope, prototyping, and production with advanced design methods of parts, assembly and logistics reductions to achieve margins.
- Effective change management to evolve and developed the culture to be focused on work package delivery to time and budgets. Supporting each business unit to be highly efficient in tools and practices for continuous improvement.
What experience would you need to be considered?
- Hands-on Engineering matrix Leadership of a $100m international multisite manufacturing business
- Around 5-10 years of proven technical lead experience within complex materials and electro-mechanical systems
- Director Level responsibility with an Engineering based Degree, ideally Chartered.
Call Phil Walker, Recruitment Director on 0116 2545411
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.