The main role of the Digital Physical Design Engineer (P&R) is to perform and organize the digital-physical design of IC's.
The physical design of digital integrated circuits (place & route) following the internal design rules and quality regulations. Assumes full responsibility for the quality and accurateness of the back-end layouts.
- In close cooperation with analog layouts, digital designers and project leaders
- Organization of deliverables and timings of these deliverables to ensure high-quality and timely delivery of the digital and mixed-signal top-level layout
- Assembly of ASICs containing digital and analog parts, taking into account DFT
- Physical verification: LVS, DRC, ERC, antenna, IR drop, electromigration…
- Setup and maintain technology setup and tool flow for place & route and physical synthesis
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer with at least 3 years of experience in digital-physical design, floor planning and P&R for multiple power-domains (UPF) and multiple clock-domains.
- You use a script-based approach (TCL) to streamline the back-end flow.
- You have experience with digital synthesis, logic equivalence checking, Static Timing Analysis, and physical verification.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with DFT, BIST, and ATPG (TetraMax).
- Experience with library characterization tools (e.g. Liberate).
- Experience with front-end RTL design in VHDL and/or Verilog and/or SystemVerilog.
- Experience with front-end verification, preferably in SystemVerilog UVM.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as Python and C.
- An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits.
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities.
- A financial healthy company with growth potential.
- Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external pieces of training.
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.