The Role - CAD Technician
The successful CAD Technician will be responsible for providing AutoCAD design on projects from conception through to completion .
My client are market leaders in their field of expertise and due to increased sales they are looking to add to their team in the drawing office. They have an enviable reputation for high quality products and services and are continuously looking to enhance this reputation
The Right Person
- Liaise with the Sales Team, Installation Department, Main Contractors and Architects to provide drawings (to scale if necessary) that meet the requirements of the business
- Work on and develop standard drawings that are produced in AutoCAD Lt and saved as DWG files for use outside the drawing office, these drawings are converted to DWF, PDF & DXF
- Develop BIM files
- Respond to emails daily and promptly
- Ensure good relations between the company and customer by instilling confidence, by identifying problems and taking prompt appropriate action
The successful CAD Technician will have the following attributes.
Interested? Here are your options:
- Advanced abilities in all areas of AutoCAD design
- 3D BIM Modelling
- The ability to understand architectural drawings and sketches
- Construction industry knowledge
- The ability to manage multiple tasks to a set time scale
- Loading bay, technical and product design knowledge would be desirable but is not essential An understanding of loading bay environments both technically and commercially is again desirable but not essential
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.