The Role: Technical Account Manager
Due to an increase in business and growth of the business, my client have a need for a Technical Account Manager to join their existing team. The successful person will be part of a highly skilled team, responsible for managing their existing client portfolio whilst trying to identify new opportunities. The role requires a technical minded individual with the ability to communicate effectively and provided a 1st class service to their clients
You will be joining a company that has a reputation for delivering superior quality surveillance equipment into law enforcement agencies.
The Right Person
- Providing technical advice and solutions to clients
- Primary customer interface responsible for developing business also providing technical advice and solutions with specific customers in the UK
- Generate Sales Opportunities and quotes on behalf of the company
- Input to Technical detail meetings and new product development
The successful Technical Account Manager will managing and selling leading solutions into law enforcement agencies across the UK, Ireland and some limited travel to Europe:
In Return you will receive:
- An understanding of the Automation/Security/Surveillance Industry
- Training customers on supplied equipment within training timeline
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Effective communicator at all levels within the organisation with a challenging mindset
- Maintain company CRM database
- Passport and driving licence required
Interested? Here are your three options:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 DOE
- Business mileage paid
- 25 days Annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
- “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Sandhu on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am – 5.30pm
- “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
- “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.