CONSULTANT / SENIOR CONSULTANT - Executive Search
Competitive Salary and commission structure
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment/Executive Search consultant to join one of our highest performing divisions.
The main objective for the role will be to develop a strong client base in the industry by building cohesive, long term relationships and partnering with clients to execute their talent strategy. This is a revenue generative, business development role to grow and develop a portfolio of clients within a defined industry sector. The successful candidate will show a commitment to high-quality and comprehensive recruitment processes, where extensive research and due diligence form the basis of all searches. The role will require you to engage in professional dialogues with C-suite and Director level professionals.
What you will need:
- Be career-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Have strong business and commercial acumen and the ability to develop business relationships
- Be highly personable and engaging and credible among senior level professional
- Have a background in an activity-driven environment with experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- Be a natural communicator with a clear and confident telephone manner
To be successful in the role:
What we can offer you:
- You could be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with experience at a Senior level looking to make the move into Executive Search
- You could be an established Executive Recruiter within a vertical market sector. What’s more important is that you have excellent interpersonal skills with the necessary gravitas to communicate effectively with senior-level executives
- You will have great Business development skills which will be second to none and hopefully it is one of your best skills and you are interested in a move into Executive Search.
- A personalised development plan to help grow your career in executive search
- Working alongside our Head of Practice who has a wealth of industry experience to offer
- Flexible working opportunities
- A supportive, meritocratic work environment
Call Sandy Seta, Head of Practice on 0116 2545411 or apply now to arrange a confidential call to understand more about this role.