Location: Knutsford Cheshire
Competitive Basic Salary
Excellent holiday entitlement and flexible working, Pension access to a range of staff benefits
Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in scientific, technical, or quality background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business going through a period of growth.The company has a new requirement for a Quality Manager, to lead the development and application of the Quality Management System to deliver continuous improvement across the business.
In this role you will define, implement, and manage a lean, fit for purpose Quality Management System. You will manage and control the formal release of all manufactured products through the development of control and testing processes within the company. In addition, you will lead the analysis and investigations of quality deviations within the business including raw material supply, manufacturing, testing, and packaging.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in scientific, technical, or quality background.
- Six sigma experience.
- Demonstrable professional experience in quality management in a manufacturing environment, with prior leadership roles.
- Experience of development, deployment, and leadership in quality management systems.
- Personal gravitas and credibility to influence at all levels within the organisation, including senior leadership level.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, share point (or equivalent) and ERP systems.
- Must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited by technical challenges, and has passion for driving quality standards.You will be supported by a company that allows you the autonomy to make a difference and add value to the business and the senior management team. Interested?
Call Sandy Seta Head of Practice on 0116 2545411 or apply now to arrange a call to understand more about this role. This Quality Manager role is commutable from
Knutsford,Cheshire, Manchester, Maccesfield, Altrincham and the surrounding areas.