BENCH HAND JOINER
WINDOWS AND DOORS
CORBY - NN17
UP TO £12.00 PER HOUR
Are you an experienced Joiner looking for work in the Corby area?
If so, my client may have the perfect opportunity for you. They are currently seeking a skilled Bench Joiner to join their expanding workforce, based within the timber window and door manufacturing industry.
- Producing products from drawings and work order sheets
- Working with timber and other materials to produce high-class doors and windows
- Using various types of tools and wood machinery
- Ensuring quality is kept to the highest possible standard
- Helping the department meet deadlines
- Working as part of a skilled team
- Helping the company make sure ISO 9001/FSC/ISO14001 standards are met
- Experienced Bench Hand Joiner
- Timber product experience, or happy to learn
- Able to use a variety of wood machinery, saws and hand tools.
- Expert in creating quality products
- Can work from technical drawings
- Hardworking and takes responsibility in making sure deadlines are met
- Mon to Thurs 7.00-16.00, Fri 7.00-13.00 - 40 hours basic
- Overtime rates: 40-45 hrs @ x1.25, 45 hrs @ x1.5
- Pay rate dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £12.00ph
Interested? To apply for this Bench Joiner position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
This Joinery vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.