BENCH HAND JOINER
WINDOWS AND DOORS
UP TO £12.00 PER HOUR
Are you an experienced Joiner looking for work in the Corby area?
If so, my client may have the perfect opportunity for you. They are currently seeking a skilled Bench Hand Joiner to join their expanding workforce, based within the timber window and door manufacturing industry.
- Producing products from drawings and work order sheets
- Working with timber and other materials to produce high-class doors and windows
- Using various types of tools and wood machinery
- Ensuring quality is kept to the highest possible standard
- Helping the department meet deadlines
- Working as part of a skilled team
- Helping the company make sure ISO 9001/FSC/ISO14001 procedures are met
- Experienced Bench Hand Joiner or Carpenter
- Timber product experience, or happy to learn
- Able to use a variety of wood machinery, saws and hand tools.
- Expert in creating quality products
- Can work from technical drawings
- Hardworking and takes responsibility in making sure deadlines are met
- Mon to Thurs 7.00-16.00, Fri 7.00-13.00 - 40 hours basic
- Overtime rates: 40-45 hrs @ x1.25, 45 hrs @ x1.5
- Pay rate dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £12.00ph
If you are interested in this Bench Joiner role please click 'apply now' to send your application to Dan Henderson @ Precision Recruitment
This Carpentry vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers