Area Sales Manager - Engineering Consumables and Industrial Distribution - Midlands to East Anglia
Upto £45,000 base, Company Car, Pension and many other great benefits
(Ideally Midlands based)
This is a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager (Home Based) covering the Midlands to East Anglia and surrounding areas. Paying up to £45,000 with OTE depending on experience for a market leading distributor.
This role would suit a sales professional looking for a role where you are given the full autonomy to produce results as you will be responsible for developing and driving sales throughout central to east of the UK.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be working for:
- A leading organisation
- Supplier of all engineering consumables and Industrial Tooling.
The successful individual will likely have significant experience in the following in:
- Strong drive and hunger to succeed with a willingness to travel.
- Proven record of growing sales and building strong relationships
- Strong technical background,
- MUST HAVE Tooling & Industrial equipment sales experience.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be:
- Career driven and hungry whilst excelling in a high pressure environment.
- An approachable and sociable character.
- Seeking a role offering longevity and stability.
Due to the technical nature of the role, ideally the successful candidates will benefit from having a technical engineering background with previous experience of selling Cutting tools.Benefits Package
The following benefits are available to the successful Area Sales Manager:
Interested? To apply for this position, here are your two options:
- Salary: upto £45,000 p.a depending on experience with commission structure.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company car (Green Fleet), phone, laptop and expenses.
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Sandhu on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.