Leicester - LE19
Up to £9.00 per hour
Permanent or Temporary Available
Are you an experienced Bandsaw Machinist looking for work in the Leicester area?
If so, my client may have the perfect opportunity for you. They are currently seeking a skilled Band Saw Operative to join their expanding workforce, based within the metal manufacturing industry.
- Operating a Bandsaw to cut steel tubes down to size
- Measuring steel tubes based on instructions or drawings
- Ensuring quality is kept to the highest possible standard
- Helping the department meet deadlines
- Working as part of a skilled team
- Experienced Band Saw machinist
- Able to measure up
- Highly motivated and keen to impress
- Can work from instructions or drawings
- Hardworking and takes responsibility in making sure deadlines are met
- Monday to Friday, Day shifts
- Pay rate dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £9.00ph
Interested? To apply for this Bandsaw position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
This Machinist vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.