The Role - Area Sales Manager (South Yorkshire)
My client is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the South Yorkshire area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of capital equipment, specifically special purpose machinery. A proven track record in winning new business and managing accounts is essential as well as having a strong technical background within the fabrication industry.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be working for a leading manufacturer of CNC Laser Cutting, Bending and Automation Machinery who are experiencing fantastic growth.
Skills/ Qualifications Required
To be considered for this position you MUST have experience in the following areas:-
Interested? Here are your options
- CNC Laser Cutting, Bending and Automation Machinery
- The sales of capital equipment, specifically special purpose machinery.
- Strong technical background within the fabrication industry.
- Proven track record in winning new business and managing accounts successful.
- “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster between 8.30am – 5.30pm
- “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.