Area Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager, home based with various patches available UK wide. Paying up to £50,000 with OTE £100,000 depending on experience for a market leading machine tool supplier.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be working for
- A leading supplier of CNC machine tools.
- An established company who are a market leader in their specific machines.
- A company that supplies the aerospace, automotive and general engineering industries.
- A company who offers progression and treats staff exceptionally well.
As the successful Area Sales Manager you are likely to have significant experience in the following in…..
- The sales of machine tools or cutting tools.
- Strong technical background, specifically within lathes and turning machines.
- Strong knowledge of the CNC/precision engineering industry.
- Strong drive and hunger to succeed with a willingness to travel.
The successful Area Sales Manager will be..
- Highly motivated to succeed.
- Career driven and hungry whilst excelling in a high pressure environment.
- An approachable and sociable character.
- Seeking a role offering longevity and stability.
The following benefits are available to the successful 'Area Sales Manager'
- Salary: up to £50,000 p.a depending on experience with an OTE of £100,000
- Uncapped commission structure.
- 25 days holiday bank holidays.
- Company car, phone, laptop and expenses.
Interested? To apply for the Area Sales Manager Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Pemberton on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.