CUTTING TOOL MANUFACTURER
UP TO £45k DOE, Fully Expensed Car, Phone. Laptop and Death in Service x3
31 DAYS HOLIDAY (INCLUDING BANK HOLS)
Currently working on the shop floor as a CNC Setter/Operator with the aspirations of using your technical abilities alongside company training to getting into an Pre Sales or Applications role?? If yes, then I want to hear from you...
My client are specialist and very reputable global cutting tools manufacturer namely precision drills and end mills, who have been present within the UK for over 20 years. Who provide a comprehensive range of cutting tools and additional services to all major manufacturing sectors including Aerospace, Automotive and Medical. They are looking for a ambitious individual to join to business and continue with their success to help support their Northern Ireland customers and colleagues. The ideal candidate will need to based in Northern Ireland with extensive travel to cover all of Ireland.
Key responsibilities for the Applications Engineer:
The successful Application Engineer will have:
- Hybrid role working internally and externally
- Working with existing customers and newly developed customers
- Providing support to clients across multiple sectors
- Accountable for developing company customer base and market area
- Be Apprentice trained and currently working on the shop floor as a CNC Machine/Programmer or Operator or similar background
- Knowledge of Cutting Tool and Machining Processes
- Good organisation skills and a positive attitude
- Full Driving Licence
Interested? Here are your three options
- Salary upto £45,000 D.O.E
- 31 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension, Death in Service x3 salary
- Company car, Smart phone and Laptop.
- “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Sandhu on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
- “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
- “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.