A Specialist Welding firm, operating globally are looking to expand their team with the addition of an administrator.
This Full Time, TEMP TO PERM position offers flexible working hours, working Monday-Friday with earning potential of up to £22000 PA
The successful candidate should have proven experience in the following:
- Dealing with incoming phone calls
- Supporting the office team
- Logging and authorising staff holidays
- Processing hours from time sheets (NOT full payroll responsibility)
- General admin duties
You will be responsible for a varied role providing administrative support where needed within the business; Working alongside the Sales and Purchasing team, to support the business function.
The successful candidate will be working for an established welding specialist, well known and respected in the quarrying and recycling industry.
Operating in our fourteenth year, Precision are recruitment specialists
Interested? To apply for the Administrator role, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Click "Apply Now" AND Call now to talk through your experience. Ask for Chantelle Monger on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: 18617 Administrator
This role would appeal to the following: Administrator / Receptionist