Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 DOE
Are you passionate about offering top quality customer service?
This reputable business within the mailing industry is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join the dynamic client services team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and building strong relationships with them. You will be the main point of contact for your clients, and you will work closely with them to understand their business needs and objectives.
This role is perfect for individuals with experience in Customer Service, Sales, Aftersales and Client Services. If you would like to work for a company that offers fantastic support, progression opportunities and learning and development then this is the role for you!
Certification Assessor / Auditor - Training provided
Ventilation Hygiene & TR19 Knowledge Required
Building Engineering Services Industry
Remote Working - Can be based anywhere in the UK
35 Hour Working Week
Up to £32k per annum
34 Days Holiday, Pension, Other Benefits
Do you have TR19 Grease specification experience and want to use this knowledge in a fully remote role from anywhere in the UK? If yes, read on….
My client represents firms active in the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, control and management of engineering systems and services in buildings. They are currently looking for a new Certification Assessor to complete audits remotely from home.
This position could be ideal for somebody who is currently in a field-based role and looking for a better work/life balance.
- Reporting to the Certification Manager the Certification Assessor will carry out remote evaluations of scheme applicants and members
- The role encompasses the provision of remote evaluations for all schemes within the Certification department remit
- The remote assessments will focus on Ventilation Hygiene Elite post clean verification report evaluations and Competent Assessment Standard Audits for BESA Membership
- The assessor will ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant records in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil expectations for efficient evaluation and accurate reporting
- Assessment of Ventilation Hygiene Elite (VHE) post clean verification report (PCVR) submissions against relevant industry specification e.g TR19 Grease
- Assessment of Business Management Reviews for BESA members
- Work with the Certification operation teams
- Engage with members on technical queries and VHE system use
- Timely, accurate recording and reporting of all evaluation activities
- Work with the Certification Manager to improve evaluation activities
- Act as an ambassador for the Certification Schemes and the Association
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Sound understanding of TR19 Grease Specification and TR19 Guide to Good Practice
- Demonstrable experience within the Vent Hygiene sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as a Certification Assessor or happy to be retrained as a Certification Auditor
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers using phone and video calls
- Computer literate – MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Solution focused, willing attitude and readiness to learn
- Organised and ability to self-manage
- Starting salary of up to £32k per annum
- Remote working
- 35 hour working week
- 34 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours: Option of compressed hours over the Summer to finish early on a Friday
Interested? To apply for this Building Services Auditor position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Location: Aldridge (hybrid role: 2 days office based and 3 days from home)
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
The opportunity has arisen for a driven FP&A Analyst to join a market leading global organisation within the engineering field. This role is perfect for an individual with experience in FP&A or as a controller with strong commercial aptitude. Due to growth in business the company would like a FP&A Analyst to join the UK team on a full time permanent basis. This role will require liaising with teams from overseas in both Poland and Germany.
Main duties of the FP&A Analyst: