Mechanical Assembler - Engineering
Leicester - LE4
Rotating Shifts - 06.00-14.00 & 22.00-06.00
£8.72 per hour
Our established Metal Manufacturing client is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Assembly Operative to join their team.
Based in Leicester, Leicestershire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for using a variety of hand and air tools to assemble parts and products.
- Assembly of industry-specific products
- Tube bending
- Using a variety of engineering tools
- Working from job order sheets
- Working to deadlines
- Visually inspecting parts
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Mechanical Assembler, Assembly Operative or Engineering Operative
- Ability to work with various hand or air tools
- Hard-working and motivated
- A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight tolerances
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Starting pay rate of £8.72 per hour
- Onsite parking
- Mon to Fri, Rotating Shifts
- 06.00-14.00 & 22.00-06.00
Interested? To apply for this Mechanical Assembler position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.