Permanent role based in Leicestershire, commutable from Melton Mowbray, Thurmaston, Beaumont Leys, Mount Sorrell and surrounding areas.
Our client is looking for an experienced TIG welder to join their expanding team.
Daytime hours Mon - Friday 0700- 1600
Paying up to £27,000 dependent on experience
To report to the fabrication Supervisor
To TIG Weld stainless steel
THE TIG Welder
- Ability to TIG Weld stainless steel 2mm - 5mm
- Highly skilled apprentice trained fabricator who can read engineering drawings cope with varied jobs and materials.
- More than 2 years industry experience welding and fabricating stainless steel (desired but not essential
- Candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
Interested? To apply for the TIG welder role
, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or 07782229838 or email outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: TIG Welder
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.