Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Have you recently graduated from university in an Engineering field? Looking for a great company to get started with?
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer in Leicestershire, commutable from Derbyshire also. Paying around £20-25k per annum depending on previous experience.
The successful applicant will be working for an employer who….
- Are a family-run business
- Are 1 of a kind in the products/services they provide in the UK and Worldwide.
- Have contracts with almost all the quarries and mining sites in the UK and internationally, due to high demand for their services.
- A very exciting company from an engineering point of view
As the successful Graduate Manufacturing Engineer, your day to day is likely to involve the following…..
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Liaising with suppliers
- Undertaking relevant research
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Presenting designs to managers and clients
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- Ideally have some familiarity with AutoCAD.
- Some electrical exposure/knowledge
- Candidate MUST be a graduate from an Engineering discipline.
Interested? To apply for the Graduate Mechanical Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sam Mitchell on 0116 254 5411 between 8:30 am - 5 pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
This role is posted by Precision People specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.