Mechanical Fitter - Automation and Special Purpose Machinery
£14 - £17ph (umbrella/ ltd)
Interviewing Now for Immediate Starts
My client is a specialist engineering firm based in Leicestershire close to the M1, they specialise in special purpose machinery for various industries, including Food, healthcare medical and automotive FMCG and Pharma. This well established company has had a dramatic increase in production the last quarter to successful large tenders, and they are now looking for an experienced Mechanical fitter to support their growth. If you are an experienced mechanical please read on….
THE ROLE OF MECHANICAL FITTER
- Competitive Pay
- Monday - Friday
- Contract role
- Potential further projects
- Established business
- Stable company
THE RIGHT MECHANICAL FITTER
- Collect drawings
- Use of hand tools
- Creating sub assemblies
- Reading 2D and 3D drawings
- Use of threading machines
- Completing build before inspection
- Use of air tools
- Working as part of a team
- Experience of Automated Machinery Build
- Robotics experience
- Reading technical drawings
- Special Purpose Machinery Build
- Mechanically minded
- C&G in engineering an advantage
- Ready to start now
Interested? To apply for the Mechanical Fitter Position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Chris Buffham on 0116 254 5411 between 8 am - 5 pm or email outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have the right skills to have an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.