The Role: Business Development Manager
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with a positive attitude who have a background of business development within the Industrial Tooling industry. This is a field based role and you will ideally be located anywhere along the M6 corridor between Birmingham and Warrington. It is essential that the successful have a proven record of growing sales and building strong relationships.
One of Europe's leading tooling and industrial equipment providers. Supporting customers across all manufacturing sectors, with a commitment to the highest quality service, products and technical support.
The Right Person
Interested? Here are your three options
- Recent Field Sales Experience in the Tooling & Industrial Equipment Sector
- A proven record of growing sales and building strong relationships
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the details” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offers a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.