Machine Tool Fitter (CNC Machines)
This is a great opportunity for a Machine Tool Fitter in Leicester commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Rugby and Market Harborough. Paying £25,000 - £30,000 benefits, overtime and bonus, working for a fantastic company that provides career progression, personal development and the opportunity to work for a world market leader.
The successful Machine Tool Fitter will be working for an employer who:
Are an acknowledged world market leader in the development and manufacture of advanced special purpose machine tool systems.
have a strong customer base including Rolls Royce
This fantastic Machine Tool Fitter role is an exciting opportunity for a time-served Machine Tool Fitter to work for a busy & growing manufacturer.
As the successful Machine Tool Fitter you will have experience of the following:
- Building and assembling machines and sub-assemblies
- Ability to work to technical engineering drawings
- Mechanical fitting experience
Also required is:
- Being highly motivated, confident, and organised with keen attention to detail
- Ability to absorb technical information quickly and being able to perform tasks whilst under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- A flexible approach to work along with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Interested? To apply for the Machine Tool Fitter position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Natasha Bates on 0116 254 5433 between 8.30am - 5.30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email me with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Ref: Machine Tool Fitter
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.