The Role: Senior Electronic Design Engineer
Salary up to £46k DOE
Easily Commutable from anywhere in the East Midlands
The Successful Principal Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for applying Electrical and Electronics engineering expertise to lead design and development work packages for research and product development covering applications in UAVs, MHE, portable and stationary power, automotive and aviation.
An Engineering company built on 30 years of product development in their sector, supplying a range of markets including, Automotive, Power and UAVs.
The Right Person
- To act as a Work Package Owner (WPO) within the Electrical and Electronic Engineering team and implement engineering expertise in the electrical and electronic design aspects of fuel cell control systems delivered on time to the project scheduled milestones to a high quality standard
- Ensure adherence to all safety, customer, functional requirements and relevant National, European and International standards on electrical and electronic circuit and system design
- Plan the timing and scheduling of new programs with the Electrical and Electronic Manager, Head of Product Development and Project / Programme Manager
- Work with the Research team, core system and product development teams to deliver acceptable designs and solutions within time critical environments
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree Level in a relevant discipline OR a relevant non-degree level qualification with suitable industrial experience as well as the following experience:-
Interested? Here are your three options
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience and competence designing high reliability, high robustness PCBAs to National, European and International Standards
- Depth of demonstrable experience and competence with designing multilayer power, analogue and digital PCBs with consideration of thermal management and EMC
- Knowledge of PCBA manufacture techniques and the associated design requirements both for prototyping and for volume production
- PCB layout/schematic capture with an industry standard CAD package, ideally Altium Designer including consideration of thermal management, impedance control and EMC
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the details” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offers a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.