Customer Relations Advisor
This is a great opportunity for a Customer Relations Advisor to undertake Customer Service responsibilities for a company located in Leicester. Paying £23000 this is a great opening for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to step up to a team lead.
The successful Customer Relations Advisor will be working for an employer who….
- Is a market leader within their production field
- Lead the way with development of their team with continuous support
- Offer long term secure employment
- Have a long term vision of being the best service provider to their portfolio of clients
As the successful Customer Relations Advisor you are likely to have experience in (non exhaustive)
- Providing an exceptional level of Customer Service
- Demonstrating where you have gone above and beyond to find the right outcome for your customers
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Working autonomously and within a team environment
- Providing daily reporting to your management team
- Will be flexible as you may be required to offer additional support to other sites
- Full UK licence
- Have good attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator
- A leader who works well supporting their team
- Will of worked within a Customer Service role
This is a fast track opportunity for a Customer Relations Advisor to become a key leader within the team.
The following benefits are available to the successful Customer Relations Advisor
- Extensive training and development.
- £23500 starting salary, increase within 6 months
- Annual pay review
- 40 hour working week 0800 - 1700
- Onsite parking
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Commercial and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of candidates into new roles.
To apply for the Customer Relations Advisor position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Yvonne Stokes on 0116 254 5411 between 9am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.