Paint line/Production Operative
£9.45 per hour
Mon - Friday
0730 - 1630
About the role:
A paint sprayer will work as part of a small team either hanging pre painted products on an automated moving line, taking off painted products at the end or wrapping products ready for despatch as well as some production work in the manufacturing factory.
Duties of the paint line operative will include:
- Using a hole punch and drawings to put hanging holes in products correctly.
- Setting the correct jigs and using the correct size hooks to load products on a moving track.
- Unloading of paint parts at the end of the track.
- Setting paint tags using job sheets as a reference.
- Assisting with a clean down in the paint booth.
- Bubble wrapping completed parts and boxing up ready for despatch.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working area.
- Packing away of used paint boxes or delivered boxes.
- Fettling, cutting and swaging of the next days work.
The successful paint sprayer/paint line operative will be:
- This person must work well as part of a team.
- He/ she must be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and reading skills are vital.
- It is important this person has a good eye for detail.
- It is important that the person in this role is physically fit as it will include a lot of lifting and working on their feet all day.
About Precision Recruitment
This paint sprayer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman and production managers
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the paint line operative Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or 07782229838 email email@example.com, outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: paint line operative