BENCH HAND JOINER
LEICESTER - LE3
VARIOUS RATES AVAILABLE
Are you an experienced Joiner looking for work in the Leicester area? If so, we have a new Joinery contract starting soon at one of our established Point-of-Sale clients based in the LE3 area of Leicester.
- Producing products from drawings and work order sheets
- Working with various types of woods
- Using various types of tools and wood machinery
- Ensuring quality is kept to the highest possible standard
- Helping the department meet deadlines
- Working as part of a skilled team
- Experienced Bench Hand Joiner
- POS and display unit experience
- Able to use a variety of wood machinery, saws and hand tools.
- Expert in creating quality products
- Can work from technical drawings
- Hardworking and takes responsibility in making sure deadlines are met
- Mon to Fri, Day shifts
- Pay rate dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £12.00ph
Interested? To apply for this Bench Joiner position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.