Plater / Welder
This is an excellent role for a Plater / Welder required to carry out various duties. This temporary role is paying up to £18 per hour with excellent overtime opportunities and is based in Ely, Cambridge and is commutable from Soham and Chatteris.
The role of the Plater/ Welder
As the successful Plater / Welder your duties will include the following:-
- MIG and MMA welding
- Cutting, grinding, burning and plating fly ash hopper weld repairs
- MIG welding light and heavy gauge steel
- Fabrication must be able to cut, grind and burn steel
- Ability to work to customers drawings and specifications
- You must be a team player who works well with other people
The benefits of this role include:-
- Paying up to £18 Limited per hour
- Interesting work
- Temporary Opportunity
- Monday - Sunday
- 12 hours days
- Overtime paid at time and half weekdays and Saturday
- Sunday double time
This temporary role starts on the 21st June 2021
To apply for the Plater/ Welder Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or 07782 229838 email email@example.com, outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.