Bench Tool Fitter
Injection Moulding Tools
Dudley - DY1
Up to £35k per annum
Immediate Start Available
Are you a skilled Bench Fitter / Bench Hand with experience of producing tooling for Injection Mould machinery?
If so, my established client may be interested in talking to you about their exciting new role on day shifts at there Dudley-based site. This is commutable from West Bromwich, Oldbury, Tipton, Smethwick, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Walsall.
- Using a variety of machinery, including grinding discs, wheels and stones, to produce specialist tools for Injection Moulding machines
- Working from drawings to produce accurate tooling
- Finishing parts to a high standard
- Quality checking own work
- Working as part of a team and undertaking any other duties required
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Must be a time-served Bench Hand Fitter
- Experience of producing Injection Moulding Tooling is essential
- You will not be considered if you do not have Injection Mould Tooling experience
- Mechanically minded
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Pipework and connections experience
- Able to commute to the Dudley area
- Starting pay rate up to £15.00 per hour
- Overtime paid at x1.5
- Rate dependant on skill and experience level
- Free onsite parking
- 45 hours per week
- Mon to Fri - Day shifts - 07.00-17.00 with 1 hour lunch
Interested? To apply for this Bench Tool Assembler position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
This Mechanical Bench Fitter vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.