The Role: Electronic Design Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth, my client have a need for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their existing team. The successful person will be part of a highly skilled team, responsible for the concept, design, detailing and specification of parts, as well as liaising with both manufacturers and suppliers to ensure cost effective designs. The role requires a hands-on approach with the ability to communicate effectively with production and purchasing departments in a fast paced development environment.
This is a growing business internationally with an interesting load and stability monitoring system that is in its niche. We need you to be able to come up with innovative solutions to tricky problems and enjoy being intellectually challenged whilst working in a multidisciplinary team. Working with the Managing Director to develop new products and a small team it’s a great time to join them to build on their already established success and market presence.
The Right Person
- Design of analogue and digital circuits utilising Microchip PIC and other Microcontrollers.
- Produce circuit schematics and drawings whilst also systematically improving the detailed design of electronic equipment.
- Analogue design of signal conditioning circuits and interfaces.
- Design of power supply using linear and switched mode regulation or suitable pre-built modules.
The successful Electronic Design Engineer will have a degree in Electronic Engineering or similar as well as the following skills and experience:
Additionally if you have any of the following it would be advantageous
- Experience of Analogue and Digital Microprocessor design
- C Programing experience for bare metal designs
- Experience of Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience
- Understand environmental and EMC testing whilst analysing the results to make appropriate design changes.
- Knowledge of SAE J1939 CAN bus.
Interested? Here are your three options
- Understanding of and experience with writing requirements, design and test documentation;
- Experience with working with ISO9001 or similar standard(s)
- C# or C software development experience for the P.C platform;
- Microchip and/or ARM32 Microcontrollers;
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.