Production Manager (Aerospace CNC)
|Salary||Above market salary + great benefits & prospects|
Production Manager (CNC Machining - Aerospace)
Sector - Aerospace / Manufacturing
Based: North Leicestershire - Loughborough Area
As part of continued growth, we have a great opportunity for an experienced, highly competent Production Manager to have responsibility for full end to end & efficient delivery of products for their designated value stream, through leading and engaging the production team. This exciting role is based within the Advanced Machining division of this acknowledged global market leader which is on a growth curve that could give you career growth as well as a technically interesting product range. Sounds interesting?
This is a British Manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with the likes of Rolls Royce, Honeywell, Siemens and GE. The company is known as a global leader in parts for aerospace and energy thanks to its commitment to innovation, quality, and people. The twice awarded ‘Queen’s Award’ is a real testament to the continued hard work and dedication of everyone to ensure that their machining systems, services and processing of components remain world class.
The Right Person:
A must is experience in a production supervisor / manager capacity within a complex machining environment. We're keen to speak to people with the abilities of:
1. Knowing what the customer needs are and how that controls activity
2. Excelling at client interfacing & smoothing any issues
3. Able to identify where bottlenecks are and take appropriate action
4. Have robust strategies to increase production on peak
5. Excellent understanding of machining capacity
6. Knowing operations per part to understand time to machine
7. Controlling labour resource for peaks, having flexibility
8. Understanding the team's skills capacity for coverage and training needs
Interested in this Production Manager role?
Here are your three options:
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharika Bella Sacranie, Senior Technical Consultant on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Ref: Production Manager